See full playlist
| Artist | Album | Track |
|---|---|---|
| Bill Orcutt | Music in Continuous Motion | Impossible to reach |
| Janel Leppin | Ensemble Volcanic Ash: Pluto in Aquarius (feat. Anthony Pirog, Brian Settles, Luke Stewart & Larry Ferguson) | Hope Marathon (feat. Anthony Pirog, Brian Settles, Luke Stewart & Larry Ferguson) |
| Elyse | Elyse | Houses |
| Angelika Niescier | Chicago Tapes | Great Horned Owl |
| Anne Briggs | Anne Briggs (2024 Deluxe Remaster) | Reynardine |
| Ictus, Suzanne Vega, Collegium Vocale Gent & Tom De Cock | Philip Glass: Einstein on the Beach | Einstein on the Beach (Concert Version, 2022): Trial / Prison |
| Akira Sakata & Takeo Moriyama | Mitochondria (Live) | Ghosts (Live) |
| Magdalena Bay | Imaginal Disk | Death & Romance |
| Janel Leppin | Slowly Melting | The Brink Is Home |
| Neko Case | The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You (Deluxe Edition) | Calling Cards |
| Magda Drozd | Divided By Dusk | Piosenka Ludowa |
| Gwenifer Raymond | Last Night I Heard The Dog Star Bark | Cattywomp |